Are you looking for a thought provoking health programme which fits into General Health Studies / Ethics Studies (Or RE) designed to stimulate discussion & reasoning skills along with increasing emotional intelligence?
Your preferred Provider for in-school education (also available for Youth Groups).
The Programme includes information and facilitated discussion about provocative and potentially inflammatory topics related to sexuality, body image, conception, contraception, teen lifestyle & beliefs.
Usually based over 1 – 2 lessons. Max. no. of students per class = please enquire
Topics are variable & can include:
- An understanding of ‘Consent’. NZ Teen Culture
- IVF/Assisted Reproductive Technologies
- Pro life / Pro choice
- Teen parenthood
- Perceptions around body image, the BMI & diversity
- Sexuality / Gender / Sexual identity / Diversity / Expression
- Other potentially provocative sexuality/fertility/health related issues
- In addition we are happy to construct a programme for your needs OR we can connect you with another provider i.e Emotional Intelligence Programmes / Mindfulness Programmes / Baby Sitter Programmes / Yoga for Schools / First Aid Programmes
Handled sensitively by our skilled facilitator and designed to be thought provoking.
Great for teens at High School; fitting with Health, Ethics & RE courses.
Click here for Testimonials & our most recently visited schools!
Sensitive Subjects©: Cost
Fees will vary depending on your requirements and are outlined below.
- Payment is by internet banking, PayPal, cash or cheque.
- Please note that all in-school and group education packages are quoted exclusive of GST
Programme Cost guideline: $ upon application (dependent on class numbers and number of classes to be delivered)
Programme can be delivered in one class or over a set number of classes.
Max. number in each class = as discussed with school
Please ask for a quote which will depend on the specifics of the programme / number of students / length of each programme
If the venue is outside of Auckland there may be an additional accommodation/travel allowance.
Please ensure cancellations are made with at least 48 hours notice to avoid a 50% charge
Call or email for more information or to book.