Are you looking for a thought provoking health programme designed to stimulate discussion & reasoning skills along with increasing emotional intelligence? Nest provide workshops for all year levels on topical and sensitive issues.
By providing a safe non-judgemental space young people are guided to seek information, challenge ideas and find resources.
Your preferred Provider for in-school education (also available for Youth Groups).
The Programme includes information and facilitated discussion about provocative and potentially inflammatory topics related to sexuality, body image, social media, online imagery, conception, contraception, teen lifestyle & beliefs.
Usually based over 1 – 2 lessons. Max. no. of students per class = please enquire
Topics are variable. Examples:
- An understanding of ‘Consent’. NZ Teen Culture
- Pornography – Why it’s an issue
- IVF/Assisted Reproductive Technologies
- Pro life / Pro choice
- Teen parenthood
- Perceptions around body image, the BMI & diversity (see also: Body Talk programme)
- Sexuality / Gender / Sexual identity / Diversity / Expression
- Other potentially provocative sexuality/fertility/health related issues
- In addition we are happy to construct a programme for your needs OR we can connect you with another provider i.e Emotional Intelligence Programmes / Mindfulness Programmes / Baby Sitter Programmes / Yoga for Schools / First Aid Programmes
Handled sensitively by our skilled facilitator and designed to be thought provoking.
Great for teens at High School; fitting with Health & Ethics
Click here for Testimonials & our most recently visited schools!
Sensitive Subjects©: Cost
Fees will vary depending on your requirements and are outlined below.
- Payment is by internet banking, PayPal, cash or cheque.
- Please note that all in-school and group education packages are quoted exclusive of GST
Programme Cost guideline: $ upon application (dependent on class numbers and number of classes to be delivered)
Programme can be delivered in one class or over a set number of classes.
Max. number in each class = as discussed with school
Please ask for a quote which will depend on the specifics of the programme / number of students / length of each programme
If the venue is outside of a major centre there may be an additional accommodation/travel allowance.
Please ensure cancellations are made with at least 48 hours notice to avoid a 50% charge
Call or email for more information or to book.